Thursday 20 March 2014

Blight Drone completed

So here we have it.

The finished product.  I've not added a major amount to this since the last post. Mainly a bit of light touching up and the application of some Tamiya Clear Red to the wounds.

Once again, I'd emphasise how awesome this kit has been to work with  - I'd definitely do one of these again, but maybe try and push the modelling element a bit further.  I reckon starting over from scratch that I could definitely produce something more disgusting than this...













3 comments:

  1. Great job on this man, I love it! Awesome rust effects for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your (as always) kind words. You are a good 'un.

      Delete
  2. That purple lens is a great touch.

    I think this is your best work to date Tony.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...